Individual counseling and psychotherapy services
Treatment specialization includes:
- Work and Career issues, specializing in post-retirement vocational interests and activities exploration
- Grief and trauma-informed counseling
- Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size approaches to body image issues and disordered eating patterns
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Resolution
- Concerns related to aging in place, loss of independence due to chronic illness or other physical or psychological limitations
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services to help support your journey toward wellness and improved quality of life. In a comfortable, safe, and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client’s individual needs to help attain personal growth and a valued life direction. Contact Fresh Air Counseling to schedule your free 15 minute phone consultation and to discuss how my approach might fit with your personal strengths and areas of concern.
Nature-Based Counseling Services occur on a bench outdoors, around a local campus, or on the trails of a local state park. The healing powers of nature can help to reduce stress, decrease anxiety or depression, improve mindfulness, and increase sense of connection.
Office-Based Counseling Services occur in my office space located at 288 East Street, Suite 1001-F4 in Pittsboro, NC. Within this safe, comfortable space, we can privately discuss difficult issues, such as past traumas, experiences of grief, depression, anxiety, or other significant life concerns. Together, we will discover how these issues may have developed, how they are affecting your current well-being, and the best strategies for coping with them and exploring new ways of achieving the change and quality of life you aspire toward and deserve.